How Can We Help You?
If buying your first home was exciting, buying your next home is more rewarding as it is most likely to be the property you would have liked to purchase initially, but did not have the capital to do so.Although you have been through the process before, ensuring your finance is appropriate is vital as it is most likely you are taking on more debt than you did first time around.
Your Think & Grow finance advisor will help you by
- Comparing hundreds of bank products from over 50 lenders and determining the loan that best suits your needs.
- Calculating your maximum borrowing capacity and working out your maximum purchase price based on the funds you have saved.
- Providing advice, specific to your situation, on whether you should buy before you sell or sell before you buy.
- Reviewing your position in terms of both equity and servicing ability, to determine if you can actually hold onto your first purchase and convert it to an investment property.
- Outlining all fees and charges associated with buying your next home.
- Guiding you through the process and providing advice from initial enquiry all the way through to settlement of the property and beyond.